Perfect manicure with ZetaClear
Are you in a rush and didn’t get the chance to make an appointment at your favorite salon to have your nails done? You can effortlessly obtain an impressive manicure if you just follow several steps. After reading my recommendations, you will learn how to get the perfect manicure with ZetaClear.
How to strengthen nails with ZetaClear
Applying the colored polish on discolored, thin, and fragile fingernails is pointless. If the tips of your fingers break easily and have a distorted shape, you probably have a fungal nail infection. You shouldn’t ignore or hide the symptoms! According to the experts from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0072731/, the condition can spread from one nail to others. First, you have to treat onychomycosis, kill the germs, and strengthen your fingernails with ZetaClear. Then, follow these steps for a perfect manicure:
- 1. Remove the pre-existing polish and wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water. Remove the grime and dirt under the nail.
- 2. Soften the cuticles with essential oils – Jojoba oil, Almond oil, Tea Tree oil, or ZetaClear – and push them back. Use a cuticle nipper to remove the ones that overgrew.
- 3. Use clippers, scissors, and files to give a beautiful shape. File them in just one direction to prevent breaking your nails.
- 4. Buff the surface of your fingernails to obtain a smooth surface that will represent the perfect basis for a flawless manicure.
- 5. Use a base coat to prep and protect your nails. Apply the polish preferred, then use a top coat – use it on the free edge, too! – and make sure that your manicure won’t chip. If you want to preserve your manicure for a whole week, apply the base coat every other day. It will strengthen your nails and prolong the lifespan of your colored polish.
2017’ tips for perfect manicure
The nail fungal infection is banned in 2017, as well. When you notice a discolored spot on your fingernail or your toenails thicken, order your ZetaClear package and keep your nails strong and healthy. The natural ingredients included in the product’s formula will eliminate onychomycosis safely and protect your nails against breaking and chipping.
Do you know what the latest manicure trends for this year are? Wear metallic ombré, asymmetrical French manicure, millennial pink, abstract art, or smoky gray. If you want to catch the eye on the beach, display a manicure with electric orange, blood red, Game of Thrones nail art, solid stripes, or a matte soft pink polish. Remember, if your nails break easily and have a yellowish tint, you have to use ZetaClear first to clear the onychomycosis symptoms and enhance the nail health naturally.