Kimbalikes (she has an amazing collection of clothes, accessories, words of wisdom + a beautiful husband and son) nominated me and I am very excited to be a part of Thankful Thursday today.
2) I am AWESOME because I am a loving friend and caring daughter/sister/cousin/granddaughter. I am always on the side-lines with supportive words and keeping up with what's happening in their world. My best friend and I email several times a week (even several in a day sometimes), and my family are only ever a phone call away.
3) I am AWESOME because I can laugh at myself. A day without laughter is a day wasted and I am often mucking it up. Last Sunday I made a mockery of myself by saying something internal to a guest and my colleagues and I still haven't stopped laughing about it.
1) Sonia from Shes Sonic. Sonia is very caring, friendly, always smiling, has gorgeous hair (I have major hair-envy) and she co-edits Shop Me Chic with Melinda from Mummainheels which has become my daily go-to for inspiration.
2) Alison from Sew and Bake and Love. Alison is super supportive, we share the same love for Keane, has a gorgeous daughter and is always inspiring me to bake, shop or sow something. Except that I leave the sowing for my mum.
3) Joanne from Jimmilou. Joanne is fashionable (she fits into disco pants for goodness sake!), has a gorgeous clothing collection, runs accessories store Ruby + Riley, she has managed to accidentally photograph a lizard into an outfit shot (hilarious) and she always stops by to say hello.
Why are you AWESOME? What are you thankful for?